Questionnaire - Media
1.) What age range do you fit into?
15- 17
18-21
2.) Are you male or female?
Male
Female
3.) What genre of music do you prefer?
R’n’B
Rock/Punk
Pop
Indie
4.) How often do you buy a music magazine?
Never
Once a week
Once a month
A few times a year
5.) What is your favourite part of a music magazine?
Interviews
Music reviews
Non- music related articles
6.) Would you like a fun element to the magazine such as quizzes and competitions?
Yes
No
7.) How much do you think the magazine should cost ?
£1.00
£1.50
£2.00
More than £2.00
8.) What magazines do you like reading?
Top of the pops
Kerrang
NME
VIBE
Rolling stones
9.) How often would you want the magazine to be published?
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly
10.) Do freebies encourage you to buy a magazine?
Yes
No
Questionnaire – Media
1.) What age range do you fit into?
From the results I received I can see that I would be catering to a young mostly female audience. The majority who took part in this questionnaire enjoy R’n’B music so it’ll be producing an R’n’B magazine as it will have a big readership. I would have to put a fun element into the magazine because most who took part said they never buy music magazines. I’d have to make sure my magazine stood out from the rest. I’d also need to make sure I had interesting interviews as according to the questionnaire most people enjoy the interviews. Competitions and quizzes entice people to buy the magazine so I’d include some in my magazine. The magazine would have to be priced at around £1-£2, so it would be affordable to people with different budgets. It would be published every week and include a lot of freebies to encourage people to buy the magazine.










No comments:
Post a Comment